Suggestion when apply for SIDCER-NECAST
1. REC/IEC/IRB submits the application form (001) to NECAST email@example.com the earliest so that NECAST will prepare the year plan of survey in the country.
2. Self-assessment form (002)......> REC/IEC/IRB can submit 1-2 months before the site visit.
3. Survey FORMs ........> staff of NECAST will send to REC/IEC/IRB, e.g. office visit, interview form, etc.
4. List of trainees (NRCT will propose trainees who have already requested in advance to REC/IRB. REC/IRB may recruit more and communicate with NECAST), REC/IEC/IRB will send the letter of invitation to them at least 1 month before the site visit.
5. REC/IEC/IRB prepares the list of protocols in 3-4 years
6. NECAST’s staff will communicate with REC/IRB about the survey team, management of transportation, accommodation. REC/IRB will send the letter of invitation to them at least 1 month before the site visit.
7. NRCT will promote the new REC/IRB for the first accreditation by supporting the expenditure, including transportation, accommodation and honorarium.